martes, 27 de noviembre de 2012

INSTAPICS OF THE WEEK


Hey guys! How are you?
As the week goes? Today I want to leave a mix of what has been my week in instagram photos. I Hope you like it guys!
 kisses! See you tomorrow!
_____________________________________________

¡Hola chicos! ¿Como estais?
¿Como va la semana? Hoy os quiero dejar un mix de lo que ha sido mi semana en fotos de instagram. ¡Espero que os guste chicos! 
¡Muchos besitos! ¡Hasta mañana!
______________________________________________
Ciao ragazzi! Come va?
Come va la settimana? Oggi vi voglio lasciare quello che è stato il mix della mia settimana in instapics. Spero che vi piaccia! 
Baci! A domani!


 DIY Crosses necklace made by me


My best friend&me at party time


DIY Key brecelet made by me


Post of the week, vintage fur coat


Vintage ring of my mom


Natural make up, love it.

Stones ring of my mom


Another post of the week


VFNO Sep remember

XOXO


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario